Thursday 13 April 2017

My student Life

When I was a Child (in the primary school), I always wanted to be a doctor because I could help people and I loved the biology, and also I wanted to be a musician, even I had classes of piano. Later I decided that music would only be a hobbie.
In the high school I was still loved biology, so that I continued with the idea of studying medicine, but my teacher of chemistry was so good that made me fall in love of chemistry, and I thought of studing degree in chemistry.
In the summer of 2013 I realized a course of microbiology in the University of Chile, and this made me change my decision to study medicine, now I loved the world of microbiology, so that I thought study biochemistry, but the job is very reduced.
Then, when I ending the high school, I took a year to choose a career, because I was very confused, and also to prepare the PSU.
In the Preuniversity institution I decided study chemistry and pharmacy in the university of Chile or University of Santiago, that career was my only choice because it contained everything I liked.

And Well ... Now I study chemistry and pharmacy in the university of chile (yes! I did it!). Here, I have met the best people in the world ... my beautiful friends, they make my days more fun. The university is terrifying and stressful  experience, but I love what I study and I have a great time.
Finally, when I finish my studies I want to work in a laboratory in the investigation area or in a clinical pharmacy.
That is all...If you read this, tell me what you study and if you enjoy it!

Hugs and kisses <3.



2 comments:

  1. hey!, how you put music on your blog? tell me, I'm make yours days funny jajaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. I study chemistry and pharmacy just like you! jaja... and I really like it.
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete