Friday 28 April 2017

Giving your opinions

  • ·         What is your opinion about smart phones?

In my opinion the smartphones is the best invention of the world because has many functions and organizes my life in many ways, but although I use it a lot this is not really necessary… there are more important things in this life.
  • ·         What is your opinion about women in the military?

I think the woman can work in any area, including in the militia since in these times it has been shown that women are not only mothers but much more!.
  • ·         What is your opinion about the Chilean politicians?

I´m pretty sure that the Chilean politicians could do their job much better. For me, they only care about money nothing else.
  • ·         What is your opinion about violence on television?

In my opinion the violence on television should not be allowed mainly by children because violence generates more violence.
  • ·         What is your opinion about fortune telling?

I'm pretty sure that the "future telling" doesn't really exist, for me is a divination game which takes advantage of people's anxiety.
  • ·         What is your opinion about soap operas on Chilean TV?

In my opinion soup operas on Chilean TV are very bored and stupids, because they do not show the Chilean reality, and also deride Chilean families.
  • ·         What is your opinion about legalizing marijuana?

I think they should legalize marijuana because it would help some sick people and would also reduce drug trafficking.
  • ·         What is your opinion about  climate change?

I´m pretty sure that the climate change is caused only by humans, product of the ambition of the wealthiest people, and the ignorance of the poorer classes.
  • ·         What is your opinion about cloning?

I agree with cloning (at the cellular level), as long as it is for the benefit of living beings, but not for cloning humans, because it would not be natural and I do not like that.!!
  • ·         What is your opinion about recycling?

In my opinion recycle, is an action that connects us with the planet, and would protect future generations. In these times, it is absolutely necessary to take the habit of recycling, so we can clean our planet from the pollution it suffers.
  • ·         What is your opinion about “barras bravas”?

I think that "barras bravas" should be eliminated, because they have only caused damages to public spaces, causing that the families no longer attend the stadiums due to the violence. It's not bad to be fanatic, but with responsibility!
  • ·         What is your opinion about legalizing abortion in some cases?


In my opinion the abortion is a decision that must be made by the woman, no matter what the cases. Is the body of the woman, no one else´s.  In my opinion the abortion is a decision that must be made by the woman, no matter what the cases, because is the body of the woman and no one else's. We all have the right to do whatever we want with our body. Is our decisions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment