Thursday 6 April 2017

Getting to know each other...

My name is Viviana Abarca Acuña I`m born in Santiago, Chile and I`m the only child of my parents, but, fortunately my family on my mother`s side is very big. I have 7 uncles and 17 cousin. My grandmother is the queen of the family, she is 89 years old...is a very wise woman. I`m the youngest granddaughter and of course I`m the favorite. 

I studied in my childhood and adolescence in two school: Marques de Ovando and San Cristobal College, and now, with 20 years old, I study chemistry and pharmacy in the university of Chile, where I have many friends.  The university is a terrifying but very fun experiences, if you reading this you not scared, you will have a lot of fun, so enjoy it.

I love doing many thing like play the piano, watching Games of Thrones with my family, out with my friends and above all read novels, right now i'm reading "the longest ride"by Nicholas Sparks, one of my favourite authors.

And that is all about me. Remember to love your family, your boyfriend, your friends, and above all things love to smile... because, I do and you?

5 comments:

  1. It seems that you love "la U" 🤔

    ReplyDelete
  2. the university is terryfying but we lives very fun experiences !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My family is very big too.
    but nothing better than the love of the grandmothers!!!
    They are the best in the world
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you play the piano? I didn't know that!

    ReplyDelete