Friday 26 July 2019

My experience



Hello people, Today I am going to talk about my experiences in English IV, this is very important today because is the last post!

Resultado de imagen para englishI remember my first post in English III and I very scared because my English is not very good, especially my “written English” and then I thought “what am I going to write about”? But when the day came to write the first post, it was not as terrible as I thought, and to this day in English IV I like to write in the blogs because is very fun write about topics that I like, for example, books, movies, my concerts, or sciences.  For the other hand I did not like making the videos because I didn´t remember what I had to say so I had to records it many times and  lost a lot of time on that L but it has also helped me to disinhibit myself more with English, as well as with oral interaction (although I would like it not to be evaluated jejeje) and in the exam we will see what happens (I hope everyone who who reads this post will do very well J )
Resultado de imagen para blogs 
This experience has served me a lot, since my “written English” has improved a lot and now I can speak it better than before (yeeeii J ), but I would like to take a course later to improve even more, since in a scientific career it is totally necessary.


In general I don´t use English much, only when I have to watch a recently released series or for the paper in my subject the pharmacology of systems I,but I would like to use it more, like talking to other people to practice more and stop being so afraid of English.

Finally, it was a nice experience, meet new people, I laughed, in general I enjoyed it a lot!

That is all! See you <3   

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha the best of english and semester was to meet you: *
    I hope we pass the subject,friend jiji

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Viviana,
    You are a resourceful person... Go on this way... Congratulations...

    ReplyDelete