Friday 12 July 2019

Changes

Hi people, today I am going to write about the changes I would like to make in the program of my career or in my university in general.

As I have told you before, I am study chemistry and pharmacy in the University of Chile and even though it is one on of the best universities in the country, it still lacks several things, for example, in my faculty many closed spaced are missing, renew certain laboratories (but I still love it because it gives a special touch), maybe renew some equipment to be more updated with today is technology, but above all the university needs to think more in the mental health of their students.

Being one of the best universities in the country, it has to keep a prestige, so the workload is very high, affecting the yield of students. As a fourth-year student I feel that there are many subjects that are not necessary for the career, for example, “calculo” or “OPU” or “fisicoquimica”, in general, the first two years of this career have subject that we will never apply in our profession, so it would remove the to relieve a little more the load and also the duration of the race would be less.

But in spite of these things, the university also has positive things, like its rooms, where they are well equipped with good technology where the teachers can project their classes. The laboratories are old (in Ceruti, because “tottus” jejej es more current) but they have everything that is needed, they have both old and new equipment, everything depends on the subject or the teacher and their area, but I think there will come a time where they will have to renew certain things so that students in the working world do not encounter something so different, it is probably when I am not there anymore, but the important thing is to be done so as not to be outdated.
Resultado de imagen para facultad de ciencias quimica universidad de chile

1 comment:

  1. if only the university will think about the mental health of the students .. everything would be different hahah:(

    ReplyDelete