Friday 21 June 2019

Post Graduate Studies

Hi people! today I am going to write about my post graduate studies.

Even tough I have not finished my studies, chemistry and farmacy, (and I have still plenty left), I am very clear that I want to continue studying, in part because it's something that my proffesion usually demands and also everybody wants to, and part because there's a lot of choices given to us, either by studying in my country or abroad (trough scolarships).

Resultado de imagen para farmacia clinicaI want to start with a diplomat in clinical farmacy because it's one of the many areas I like the most, this one I would like to do it in the Universidad de Chile, since its program is very good and complete, besides its disponibility allows me to work in order to pay my studies since it's in the evening for 3 years. It has subjects like cardiologĂ˝, infectious diseases, oncology, geriatry, etc., that I think will allow me to become a better profesional in the clinic area.

On the other hand, I would like to take a postgraduate in Spain, because it has very well evaluated in my professional area, and also because it would make a good choice for making not only academic experiencies but also personal.

Another good choice is doing a postgraduate that allows for courses online and some in person, because if I'm working my time will be very limited plus the stress of it all... is too much.

But the most important thing I want to do before I do all of this, is take a break from studying, save money and travel, just to enjoy myself a little before I start studying again. 

1 comment:

  1. The good thing about technology today is that it allows us to do two things at once, like working and studying!

    ReplyDelete