Friday 14 June 2019

My Future Job


Hello people, today I going to write you about my future Job. 

I´m study chemistry and pharmacy and with this career I have many opportunities to a find a job in a different areas, it can be in a pharmacy, investigation, assistance, laboratory, and clinic. Each of these areas has something that I like, but, the ones that I like the most are laboratory and clinic.
I like the clinical area because I can directly help the people, I can work with doctors to decide the best therapy for the patient and I think that by interacting with patients, and following their treatment directly, I can bring both my humanity and my profession, something that often falls far in the area of health.

Resultado de imagen para laboratorios farmaceuticosOn the other hand, I like the laboratory area, just thinking about this I smile, because, I imagine trying to find the cure for the cancer or HIV, or for any of the thousands of diseases that are. But for this I need the postgraduate in both clinical and laboratory, so I probably after the finishing my career I study again to specialize in one of these two areas, and I would love to study outside the country.
in both jobs the salary is good, is approximately over a one million (it is probably more but I´m not sure), what will allow me to travel or study, and also I would like to be able to work in the open air but for safety reason it is obviously not possible, so, in my free time I will have to do outdoor activities to compensate for the confinement of a laboratory or clinic/hospital. 




3 comments:

  1. I love the clinical area too!! I hope we can achieve our goals :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw it's so cool that you want clinical area and helping people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww we think the same about the clinical area! We are going to take the work from the doctors hehehe

    ReplyDelete