Friday 7 June 2019

About Love, Pets and Friendship


Hi people, today I going to write you about my pets and my love for they.
Throughout my life I have had different pets, dogs, hamster, and birdie but the best is my current dog Facundo Pascal Matus and my nephew Bruno (my cousin Franco´s dog).

Facundo is a dog of pudul breed, he came to my house with 3 months, today he is 11 years old. At first it was a very tender dog, but with the passage of time and our bad upbringing it became a bad dog, he does not like people very much, and he also does not like to be caressed, then you can only caress him when he wants. In my family we joke saying that it is the reincarnation of Hitler because of how bad it is, but nobody imagines it because it has a very tender face. In spite of that we love him with all our hearts, he is a very smart dog that when someone is sick at home he warns, especially with my grandmother. 

The other puppy that occupies a special place in my heart is Bruno, My cousin´s dog. Every time my cousin goes on a trip, I take care of him. Bruno as well as Facundo, is a very smart dog, he knows how to sit down, give his leg and when you ask for a kiss he gives it to you, and Bruno is the only one who likes to play with my dog, they are great friends. 






2 comments:

  1. Facundo is smart but bad, if is not Hitler, is Lelouch Lamperouge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww with the face that has Facundo can not be bad! Obvious that the two get along well if they are cousins jeje

    ReplyDelete