Friday 24 May 2019

My Concerts

Throughout my life I have been to many concerts the first was the Jonas Brothers when I was 13 years old, then I went to see one of my favourite bands paramore in 2011 in the "espacio riesco" and 2013 in the "movistar arena" they were one of the best concerts I´ve ever been in my life!...I remember being left speechless for shouting so much!
I also went to see Bruno Mars and Imagine Dragons with my best friend both in the "movistar arena" and Ed Sheeran in the "pista atletica" with another friend.


However, my best concerts have been Tears For Fears in 2011 and Silvio Rodriguez in 2018, to which I have gone with my mom in the “movistar arena”. The atmosphere of both concerts was very quiet, the music spectacular and the best thing is that nobody pushed us.


My best memory is with the British rock band of the 80s Tears For Fears, we had waited all the concert with my mom for the group to sing "Woman in Chains", and in the end they did it, I remember we held hands and sang to all lungs that beautiful song.
Even though I have gone to many concerts throughout my life, I still have many more to go! it is something that is enjoyed too much since the music is simply magical.


2 comments:

  1. Wow you've been to many concerts! It's very nice that you went to one with your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. going to concerts is one of the best things you can do while you're alive, I envy you for having gone to so many:(

    ReplyDelete