Friday 9 June 2017

The most enjoyable subject ...

Hi people! Today I will speak about to my favorite subject Organic Chemistry.
Organic chemistry is a subject which combines the theoretical with the practical in equal parts since I have organic chemistry and organic chemistry lab; both subjects are a challenge, because it is the basis of everything that I can learn in the future.
 For me, the organic chemistry is very interesting because this subject studies all those compounds that contain carbon, and almost everything that one eats, drinks or simply what makes the body work is produced thanks to carbon (for this reason the carbon is called the basis of life ).

My classes of organic chemistry are divided into two parts, one of theoretical class, and another called seminary, where you practice what is seen in the theoretical class and everything that I learn in this subject, I apply it in organic chemistry lab, and that I just love it! Here we can synthesize so many things, and see so many reactions that it just makes me wonderful to go to the laboratory.

Well...learning organic chemistry will help me in the future to be able to synthesize drugs in order to help people, and that is the most important thing for me.


2 comments: