Friday 19 May 2017

A Photograph You Like


The photograph is something very important in my life, because it immortalizes unforgettable moments, and unique and very important people in my life. I usually take selfies with my family and friends and I print them and after that I stick them on the wall of my room, so I can remember every day how lucky I am.
One of the most important photographs for me it's with my cousin Paolo when we were kids. This photo was taken by my mother in my house when we were 4 years old
My cousin was born six months before me, and from the moment I was born, we have been together, he is more than my cousin, he is my brother and my best friend, And this photograph I like it because it represents all the affection and complicity that we have always had until today.
Paolo is the person with whom I have more photos,, because we have spent together all important processes, and we share the same friends and family, I think that makes us have many photos together...dont you think?

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing to be able to photograph each highlight with the person that more you share stories.
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, nice picture, I think that photographs are the best memories

    ReplyDelete